5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Dubai jobs assisted me with the interviews which helped me get a great job offer in Dubai,

It’s been 2 years that I have been working in my new job and it has proved to be a good experience for me. I have been able to develop myself both ‘personally and professionally’. Q is a nice place to work with colleagues and supervisors always ready to provide their support. provides various trainings to all employees like Corporate Etiquette, Time Management, Goal Setting, Email Writing Skills etc. These have been of great help in grooming and development."

I would use them again and again and have told all my friends to use dubaijobs.net for their job search in Dubai

Kamal, India

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of dubai jobs recruitment. Dubai Jobs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dubai jobs recruitment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dubai Jobs.

Had an Experience with Dubai Jobs?

Comments